[AT] Ten Years Ago

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Dec 12 05:25:47 PST 2015

Here is my 1923 12-20 Case. Photo was taken Feb. 1989. We had just got the
tractor running after being abandoned during the Korean war, I had owned it
less than 2 months. Fortunately the fenders had been pulled off or the snow
would have done it for me. The fuel tank was held on with baler twine if I
remember correctly. The fun part was when  chunk of snow broke of a wheel
and pulled the choke rod on. We had to line a belt up to get the tractor
cranked. The snow in the wheels made traction so poor I could not back it
into the shop until I melted it all off with the water hose.

John Hall