[AT] Fwd: Re: Test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 10 04:34:45 PST 2015

I'll buy that Ralph.  Back in the 80's when Lynn and I would go
to see her parents in Hagerstown Md we drove her Dodge Colt.
The elevation here is near sea level as we have discussed and
I guess it's a bit less than 1000' in Hagerstown.   Back then I would
dutifully check the gas mileage on the Colt going and coming.
It always got a couple of tenths better mpg coming back to NC than it
did going up hill to Hagerstown.

Charlie