[AT] Fwd: Re: Test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:07:04 PST 2015

Yes Dean,  I elaborate on it in another message but yes Open Ground
is all one owner, a family corporation from Italy now owns it.
This is there Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Grounds-Farm/118441388216940
The farm has a very diverse wildlife population as well.
How many corn and soy bean farms do you know of that have alligators in the
roads?

Thomas, some of the 38,000 acres you mentioned might be owned by others.
I was guessing at the acreage but I know it's in the 35,000 range. However
there are a couple of
adjoining farms of a couple of thousand acres.  Temple farms of Harlowe, NC
owns one nice
tract right across the highway from the west side of Open Ground.  I know
the Temple family.
Nice folks.  They grow corn, soybeans, wheat, cotton, red potatoes cabbage
and snap beans.

Charlie