[AT] Test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 6 07:31:22 PST 2015

Ralph the land is flat here but we have lots of trees
and we aren't as flat as it is where you are.
I noticed in the first picture, it might have been from the
camera lens, it appeared that you could make out the
curvature of the earth in the background.  We can see
that here but it has to be when we are looking out over
the ocean.  I suspect you can see it over land there.
Really, anywhere that you can see about 7 miles with
little obstruction you can discern the curve.

Charlie