[AT] Gas can rant

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 15:06:06 PDT 2015

Yeah, you better hang onto those steel cans. I use my boats in salt water
so the steel is a headache and cannot be maintained though I still have two
of them. I'm going to drill the caps on my newer tanks once I find some
brass or stainless thumbscrews. As it is, I ride with the fuel caps
loosened which is inherently dangerous.

People who write these regs must never go outside.

Warren