[AT] More Ford Jubilee Adventures

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Aug 28 20:11:05 PDT 2015

You might try to shrink the distributor to free it up.   Dry Ice and
Alcohol work good, probably take a heavy towel around the distributor to
hold the ice and then pour methanol on it.  Isopropil will work but it
needs to be 90% or higher.   I use liquid nitrogen, but then I keep a
Dewar filled for freeze branding.  Liquid propane will also work.  turn
the bottle upside down and make sure the POL connection does not have a
bronze filter in it.  As with all flammable materials try to eliminate
the spark source.  If you freeze that distributor it will shrink and
break loose.

Before I got liquid nitrogen, I used liquid propane....

Cecil in OKla