[AT] N-Complete, a bit disappointing...

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Aug 22 15:06:39 PDT 2015

There seems to be too much of that sort of "almost" anymore.  The new
operators have probably been using up the inventory to make a profit and
now they have started running out of "good" used inventory.  It is
probably getting harder and harder to find good used replacement
inventory for a place like that.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA