[AT] Chore day with the Super M

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:14:49 PDT 2015

Greg you are right about the danger of hauling heavy items loose
but I assure you, if I haul and and I probably won't, they will be
somehow contained and fastened down in the bed of the truck
and I won't be overloaded.  That's why I said a few hundred pounds
as in 2, 3 or 4 hundred, which is well under the hauling capability
of my pickup.   I keep ratchet straps in the back of my truck at all times
and usually some other rigging stuff.   The bed has slots for bank boards
to fit across the bed in the front and rear.

Charlie