[AT] Chore day with the Super M

Carl Gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Tue Aug 18 06:10:01 PDT 2015

Steve / Charlie
Charlie is right, but where is the great story in that?
Steve - We had plenty of rocks in Jordanville too.  But then I met old
friends of my father farming the Northern hills overlooking East Herkimer.
I couldn't believe what came out of their ground, it was like someone had
just dug a bumper potato crop and the whole family had to get in gear and
load untold hay wagon loads from just a few acre piece.  This is not too far
from where the Drive-in movie place was or maybe still is.
Carl