[AT] Chore day with the Super M

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Aug 17 15:54:36 PDT 2015

The land here (west central Ohio) isn't nearly as rocky as Steve describes,
but I assume those rocks I hauled from the edge of the field were glacial
deposits like Steve had mentioned.  Lots of different types of rock in
there, and I kept a few interestingly-colored or -shaped ones out for my
wife's use around the flowerbeds.    The pile I was cleaning up was mostly
accumulated by someone else in years past, but I'd added six or eight on my
own after noticing them near the edges of the soybean field.  They evidently
work their way to the surface now and then, probably expedited by planting
or harvesting in the field.

And Cecil, I was reflecting on my age after loading (and unloading) that
wagon... :)

Dean