[AT] Chore day with the Super M

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 17 09:39:21 PDT 2015

Thomas, I go up into western Maryland a few times a year
and venture over into PA as well.   I keep looking for a farmer
around there somewhere that I can make the same deal with
but so far haven't seen any of them around when they look approachable.
(not busy working, etc.)  I figure I could bring home a few hundred pounds
every trip if I could work a deal with someone.

Charlie