[AT] Chore day with the Super M

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 17 03:49:30 PDT 2015

Cecil and Dean,  I was looking at those rocks in an entirely
different light.  We have no rocks around here other than a
vein of marl about 20 to 100 feet down.  Stones like that are
non-existent.   These "hardscape" contractors around here
would charge anywhere from 20 to 100 bucks a piece to place
one of those rocks in a flower bed around here.   I wish I had
them!

Charlie