[AT] Chore day with the Super M

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun Aug 16 17:46:32 PDT 2015

Out trimming branches from trees along the driveway and a few other
locations today, and hauling the cut branches to a burnpile for later.
Also needed to haul a bunch of rocks from where they'd been collected along
the edge of a soybean field to a curvy little creek that's getting close to
eroding its way under my pasture fence.   Good chores for the Super M and
the little old beat-up trailer.

When I contemplate these kinds of chores, in the morning, they seem like
they'll only take a little while.   By mid-afternoon, I was feeling pretty
ready for a cold one.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio