[AT] Need help troubleshooting engine/compressor

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:45:50 PDT 2015

Hmmmm, new one on me but then again I don't know if any of them
start "under load" or not.  I just know all of the ones I've dealt with
had some sort of "start" setting or button and they would not start and
spool up unless that was set.

Someone else said you might have a vacuum leak and that sounds very
possible to me if it is an engine problem.   A long time ago I had a
Mazda built Ford Courier (I think) company truck with an overhead cam
Mazda engine in it.  It was a piece of crap when I started driving it,
probably
by no fault of the truck but because of how it had been treated.  It rattled
and shook but it never broke as long as I drove it.  I kept hoping it would
fly into a thousand pieces but it didn't.  I finally told the boss if he'd
give
me some expense money I'd buy my own truck.  He did and that was the end of
me and the Ford Courier.

Charlie