[AT] More Ford Jubilee Adventures

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Aug 10 04:00:48 PDT 2015

Not to disagree,.  But in the 55 years I have worked on everything from
lawnmowers to heavy trucks and nearly everything in between,  I had to
replace a resistor on a hesston swather that had a 6 cyl slant six
chrysler once. However, I have changed out a lot of point sets and never
took out the old condenser.   Tractor Supply used to have some good
parts, we used them in the tractor shop where I worked as a kid......
Like everything else, corporate profits come before quality..

Cecil in OKla