[AT] More Ford Jubilee Adventures

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:30:59 PDT 2015

I don't disagree with you on anything you said, except the resistor has
been bypassed on my tractor and it uses a coil that needs no resistor.
Substituting for the new, correct condensor produces a spark. The new
condensor does not. So there is definitely a need to replace that
particular condensor.