[AT] More Ford Jubilee Adventures

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sun Aug 9 11:13:27 PDT 2015

There is usually no reason to replace a condenser.  Starting problems
with Ford N tractors can usually be traced to the resistor.
And I certainly do agree on the crap that is sold these days being no
good right out of the box.  I quit going to TSC years ago for that very
reason.  So too, did many.  TSC closed their store in Sioux City.
It has actually helped my generator/starter repair business a little.
The do it yourself bunch have lost their cheap parts supplier, which
really were not cheap anyway considering you always have to buy two or
more to fix the problem.
Ron Cook
Salix, IA