[AT] Test

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Aug 6 10:10:06 PDT 2015

My personal pet peeve is what should be done at a stop when there are
stopped cars waiting to turn. Given the age of the drivers in the other
cars apparently that is no longer taught in any driver's ed class. That
is not related at all to semi drivers unless they are in their personal
vehicles. My second pet peeve is when a divided highway is squeezed down
to one lane in your direction of travel. A warning sing a couple miles
before the merge which normally gives adequate time to make the merge
safely and without disrupting traffic flow. But always some self
important jackass drivers all the way to the backup then tries to force
his/her way into the moving lane.

David
NW NC