[AT] Test

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 08:43:12 PDT 2015

Cecil,

I'll try that this weekend. I have obligations tonight that will prevent me
from messing with it. I changed the solenoid which was sparking off the
starter terminal and when I tried to start it after that I did not even
hear a click. I have to hook the ATV to the tractor and pull it in gear to
see if the starter is stuck engaged, which I suspect. Then I can get back
to the spark issue.

Warren