[AT] Test Now Jubilee problems again..

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Aug 6 05:47:10 PDT 2015

Warren
I may have erased the last post on that thread, so I will hijack this
one.   Did you check to see if the distributor shaft was worn at the
top.  I have worked by tail off trying to get muy old 6cyl winch truck
to start and found a worn out distributor shaft top bearing.   I then
went through 3 remanufactured ones to find they were junk also.  I
finally put my old one on the lathe and bored it out and then pressed a
bearing in and bored it to size.   Just a note the Chevrolet
distributors do not use a solid bearing, there are internal ribs cast in
the distributor and it is bored to hold a shaft.  This made it really
fin to bore to hold a bearing....

Cecil in OKla