[AT] Windows 10 OT but related

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 1 06:07:13 PDT 2015

Well I don't know where my mail is going but this is the second reply I've
seen on this
thread with the first being David Bruce's comment to my initial post.   I'm
not  at all sure what we are
talking about however I'll add this.  I use a free program called CCleaner
that I run
routinely.  Properly configured it will remove all old dead files from your
hard drive.

Charlie