[AT] Noise Concerns

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:49:52 PDT 2015

Thanks Chuck,  I'll try the lipo flavonoids if I can figure out what to buy.

I've been around all manner of harmful noise from high powered
rock and roll amplifiers to big diesel powered air compressors running
sand blasting pots and I'm sure they all did some damage.  I've used
hearing protection on the job for many years but somehow forget to
use it at home and yes I still have one of those 70's vintage McCullough's.
It's the best chain saw I own but it sure makes a lot of noise!

However, the thing that really kicked my butt in terms of ringing and as
others
mentioned just feeling beat was running that turbocharged JD.  I'm not
blaming it
on being a JD.  That just happened to be the brand I was running.

Charlie