[AT] Mowing

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Apr 30 12:29:36 PDT 2015

I fully understand where you are coming from, Steve. About 10-12 years ago when my wife and I had to move out of the house we lived in, we were dead broke. Then I went into politics and started a charity in my wife's name and mine. (My oldest son now runs it.) Money started rolling in (from foreign governments and individuals who wanted me to put in a good word for them with people I knew) and things got A LOT better. Now $13,000.00 does not seem to be all that much. I think I may run for office again (and even if I don't win this time either). Heck it worked well (financially) for us last time.
	Dave
PS, If you e-mail me off list, I'll let you know who my role model was for all this.