[AT] New Lawn Tractor

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 29 14:33:27 PDT 2015

Greg a few years back a friend of mine took a chain saw to the home of
another friend and
asked him to help him get it sawing better.  My other friend told him his
chain was worn out
to get a new one.  He did and installed the chain himself.  A few days later
he went back to
my friend and said "I can't get this saw to cut a thing.  Do you want it?"
My friend says "yeah
I'll take it"  The guys says it's yours and leaves.  My friend took the
chain off and turned it
around and has been using it ever since.

Another friend, wife of a lawyer, came home one day to find her husband in
the yard with
the JD dealer with a new lawn tractor on the ground and the guy getting
ready to load up
the rear engine, pull start Snapper they owned.  She asked what was going
on.  He said he
couldn't start it and was tired of fooling with it.  The JD dealers driver
chimed in that he
couldn't get it started either.  She reached down at the front near the
pedals
and turned the key, pulled the cord once and it purred like a kitten.
She had the driver take the JD back and told her husband to take
care of the lawyering and let her take care of the mowing.

Charlie