[AT] D2 Diesel fuel has gone bad

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 29 07:31:41 PDT 2015

On 4/28/2015 10:15 PM, rlgoss at twc.com wrote:
> That algae will grow in any diesel fuel.  Once it gets started, it continues on like yeast.
>
> Larry
> ---- Cecil R Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> wrote:
>> Bio diesel only has a life of 6 months.
>> It could be algae....
For that reason I won't use bio-diesel. Not that I am sure it is even
available here. And this diesel fuel algae?
I have never heard of such a thing here. Fuel sits in the tanks from one
year to the next with no noticeable
change. Maybe we get better fuel up in the North country.
Started my roto tiller last week on the gas left in the tank from last
fall. That 20 year old Briggs and Stratton
fired up on the third pull so I can't complain.

Ralph in Sask.