[AT] New Lawn Tractor

Alan Riley arr44 at suddenlink.net
Tue Apr 28 10:17:08 PDT 2015

Dave, I bought a John Deere X530 a couple of years ago.  I usually mow
about 2.5 acres with it and sometimes up to 4.  It has a 54" mower deck,
hydraulic power steering, and a short turning radius that really helps with
all of the trees I have to mow around.  It also has a differential lock that
has come in handy a couple of times.

So far I've been pleased with it but it is just a heavy duty lawnmower, you
would still need a tractor for moving trailers, etc.

Alan Riley