[AT] Magnetic Trailer Lights

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Apr 27 17:52:32 PDT 2015

I buy them 6 at a time when they go on sale. I take several to every show I go to and give them to friends who are having light problems when it's time to head home!
	Dave
PS,  Hell, at Portland last year some guy I did not know was having trailer light problems Saturday afternoon. I told him that I could solve his problem in three minutes. Don't think be believed me until I came back and 				gave him a "going away present"!