[AT] Pliers

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:50:23 PDT 2015

I don't remember Don Acton. And I had no idea Walt nor Ray packed that much
crazy! I miss the "Magnet Paint" rep, too. His every other post was a
commercial for his employer but in between he seemed like a decent guy and
made some very informative posts about paint and painting. I guess he
realized a lot of us were content to operate our tractors with a little
patina and moved on to a car list or somesuch to peddle his wares.

A lot of good people have come and gone over the years and thankfully
plenty of good ones still remain.

Warren