[AT] Pliers

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 20:26:15 PDT 2015

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:31 PM, Thomas O Mehrkam <tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> I remember Walt.  He would argue with a fence post.
>
> The only guy I know of who was thrown of the list.  Only after many
> warnings and a long long time.

Walt was Walt Davies and I think he was from farther north than CA, maybe
Washington State of Oregon? He could actually be helpful at times but kept
running off of the rails. After he was removed George Willer, and I (may
have been others} started getting subscription bills from the WSJ and about
every magazine that must have been on the waiting room table at his shrinks
office, under odd names that appeared to be derived from his name and ours.
He harassed me for maybe a year or two pretty steady.
Walt was the second removal. Spencer removed Ray Crispens earlier and Ray
was from California and I think an antique tractor parts dealer. He used to
sneak back on the list about once a year usually just before Xmas. He
originally approached me off list and tried to get me to help him hack
Spencer's servers... I immediately contacted Spencer and he dealt with him.
He had a "mole" on the list feeding him information and may still have one.
He became a real problem for Spencer I believe and sent some threats out. I
think some to Spencer and some to Roger Welsch and some to me. Maybe George
Willer too, I forget. I think Roger finally went to the FBI as some of them
were pretty serious.
I don't know if he is involved at all but he did have an ax to grind for a
lot of years. I don't know if he is still out there trying to get even with
Spencer or not?
I have never had very many enemies in my life but the ones I did have I
defeated by quietly outliving the bastards...
:-)

--

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"