[AT] Pliers

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun Apr 26 15:09:23 PDT 2015

I won them the year you put them on the plaque, Farmer. I then donated them back to the auction the next year. After that, I kinda lost track as well. I think the auctioneer you may be trying to recall was Glenn Karch. He was the Hercules engine EXPERT. He had written a book on the Hercules Engines, and "ran" the ATIS Charity auction at Portland for years. He was one of my best friends in the SEL community! He died about 3-4 years ago. Keith Kenney took over his "job" as keeper of the Hercules Engine records, and he, as was Glenn, has a wealth of knowledge on those engines! Keith's page on Hercules built engines is at: http://www.herculesengines.com/hercules/
	Dave
PS, Those pliers raised A LOT of money for charity over the years! They bring back lots of good memories!