[AT] Pliers

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sun Apr 26 12:28:09 PDT 2015

I believe that the pliers were last "won" at one of the last Christmas auctions that ATIS held. I seem to remember that for the last two auctions we had there were several questions as to who had them and why they were not being put on the auction once again. I don't think we ever got an a definitive answed on those questions.
	Dave