[AT] Pliers

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 26 11:10:30 PDT 2015

Who had them, was it John Hamnik? I believe that was the gentleman's name
that passed a way a few years back who was extremely knowledgeable about IHC
stationary engines and quite helpful. Maybe Dave Rotigel can help with this.

I tried searching the net for them, couldn't find anything. I did get a
correct hit for TMCOTKU.

John Hall