[AT] Duplex Truck Company - Update

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Apr 25 21:22:23 PDT 2015

Bo and Dave, there is no question that is the same truck, only the one I
found has single rears not duals. I went back there today with my 18
year old daughter, she loves old stuff too. The only way to get it out
would be with a crane and a flat bed tow truck. It's so deep in the
woods anyone trying to remove in any other way would tear it up.

Mike M