[AT] Duplex Truck Company - Update

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 25 03:26:38 PDT 2015

A former boss taught me to never take NO for an answer. Instead take no, no,
no, no. His business philosophy was to look for another way. Maybe you can
stop back by and talk to the gentleman again in say 6 months, people do
change their minds. It took 15 years for the owner to agree to sell me my
Titan. Look on the bright side, the guy you talked to seems to recognize it
as something more than $10 worth of scrap metal. Even if you don't get it,
the chances of it being saved from scrappers are better than they were 2
days ago. In the grand scheme of things, preserving old iron is what we are
all about and you have certainly played a good role doing so the last few
days.

John Hall