[AT] Duplex Truck Company

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Apr 23 17:44:22 PDT 2015

If it were mine; to insure against further loss, those remains should be
carefully, on-site loaded onto/into some rigid platform/container, then
transferred elsewhere. And the area carefully visually searched, including
metal detector and leaf blower, before the that phase is considered done.
Herb(GA)