[AT] Work boots

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 10:48:53 PDT 2015

BTW, here is the product you want to water proof (and snow proof) your work
shoes/boots for long life and dry feet. Be sure it is the "Original
Formula"...
http://www.pbsanimalhealth.com/details/Snow-Proof/155-1.html

I stocked about 6 brands of stuff because some folks would ask for them but
this is the real deal. My father, uncle and cousin all stocked this product
in their shops and in 2 of their cases that was back in the 1930's I tried
a half zillion products and for my money this was the only one worth
carrying home.
In trying a bunch of water proofing I came to really believe that you
should forget mink oil unless you are water proofing a mink... Mink oil
will do a good job of softening a really dry piece of leather but not that
good of a water proofing.
Put on a reasonably thin coat but much heavier at any seams and stitching.
Set them near a safe heat source over night and it will soak in well. It
will leave your hands soft too.

--

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"