[AT] Work boots

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Apr 19 07:09:05 PDT 2015

Hey Charlie,

I've heard good things about Carolina boots. Unfortunately Charlotte is the closest retail location to me.  They do have a place in Roanoke VA which is a bit closer and my sister lives there.   I may try to make these last(duct tape (-:) until I go visit her.

As you can tell, shoes and boots are one thing I won't buy online - I like to check the fit.   I have occasionally bought a replacement of an identical shoe online, but never a shoe/boot new to me.

Spencer