[AT] Work boots

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:28:29 PDT 2015

I've never owned a pair of Red Wings but always wanted to try them.
I have a hard time finding them here and when I do they don't have them
wide enough for me.  I've also always wanted to have a pair of White's made
for me but never have.  The reason I like Carolina Boots is that they are
very
well made, old style, with solid heels and good soles plus all leather
construction
and they are reasonable.  What I said about major name brand boots
would not apply to a company like Red Wing.  I was talking about big name
stores
and companies that put their brand on some off shore made boot.
I like boots that are sewed and riveted together not glued and molded.

Charlie