[AT] Work boots

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Apr 18 06:37:54 PDT 2015

Spencer:
I have had all brands over the last 50 years, and the ones I always go
beck to are Red Wings.  They are made from USA hides and built in Red
Wing Minnesota, by US citizens.  I use a Red Wing store here in OKC that
is managed by a fellow who grew up in Red Wing Minn.  The guy bleeds Red
Wing tanning fluid..   He is also a certified pedorthist.   Since I have
to have special braces on my boots for my back injury, I go to him and
he saves me a bunch of money on orthotic inserts.   My insurance won't
pay for any of the braces, so this guy has really saved me a bunch.
My Red Wings last at least 3 years, and I abuse the heck out of them....

Cecil in oKla