[AT] Interesting AC-B

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 17 14:50:36 PDT 2015

The offset series Farmall tractors are as plentiful here as hot-aired
politicians. Normally the front cultivator arms are installed so you can use
them for a step. In the event they are not on, You either left the piece on
the right hand bull gear housing that had something to do with the plow or
bolted a piece of angle iron in that location to use for a step. The plows
for our Super A's left here in the 60's but that mounting bracket is still
there for a step.

As dad got older we've had to add some steps on other tractors. The 4020 now
has 2 instead of one, and he made one to go on the 454. The Cub has a belly
mower so it gets used for a step. W even added another rung on the ladder on
my old 55 combine for him quite some time ago.

John Hall