[AT] Interesting AC-B

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 06:18:14 PDT 2015

I have three of them in pieces.

In a message dated 4/16/2015 8:04:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
soffiler at gmail.com writes:

And, of  course, he ISN'T selling it for a thousand bucks.  Reserve  not
met.  For all we know he could want $3K for  it.

SO

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1939-Allis-Chalmers-B-Hand-Crank-Awesome-condition-/261850154492?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf77c45fc#viTabs_0