[AT] fair price for my MF-431 diesel tractor

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:01:24 PDT 2015

Nice Spring weather !?! We are drowning here...

It is warm granted, but it is very very wet. I think the Gulf of Mexico is
moving into the Southeast this week. It won't surprise me if they don't
find all sorts of new shipwrecks out there once the Gulf is drained this
week! (Yes, I am kidding but SC is drowning!)

Warren