[AT] fair price for my MF-431 diesel tractor

Howard Rawls howard_rawls468 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 19:57:50 PDT 2015

Thanks Bo, Mike, Vaughn and any others that I may have missed. I will be checking prices on-line as you suggested. Today I spoke to the dealer that sold me that tractor in 2006 and he said that prices have gone up some and that a new tractor like mine now cost $15,000. He said that a price of $9,400. for my tractor would be "fair" for me and the buyer, so I have some idea of what to ask for it. Now I'm gonna go check prices on "Tractor House"!Thanks for the help fellows!HowardVanceboro, NC