[AT] fair price for my MF-431 diesel tractor

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Apr 13 16:15:04 PDT 2015

Hi Howard, the list seems to have ground to a halt lately. Everyone is
probably outside enjoying the warm weather finally.  I'm not sure if
there is a Blue book for tractors or not. What I would do is search for
some for sale online, and see what others are asking. That will at least
give you a starting point.

Regards,
Mike M