[AT] Noise Concerns, John Deerre

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 6 06:37:16 PDT 2015

Ralph and John.  I just don't remember the tractor well enough to
be sure and I'm not trying to kick JD.  It could well be that this
tractor was abused.  Some of the help these fellows hired
cared more about smoking pot and drinking than they did about
taking care of equipment so there's no telling.  It seemed to be
working fine the few days I drove it but shortly after I remember
it was in the shop for a long time with some sort of transmission
problem.  I enjoyed running
the tractor.  All I can really remember is that there was a lever,
I think on the right side of the drivers seat near the fender but
I'm not sure,  it worked just like an AC power director.  Push it forward
and it went into a higher range or gear, pull it back and it went back
to the lower gear.  As far as the other gear selection options, I just don't
remember any more.

Charlie