[AT] John Deere M fan hub

John B rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 08:35:22 PDT 2015

I just checked in on this thread. I do have an original, early style M fan assembly from an M that I recently parted. It is in excellent condition and ready to use. I did take a close look and the pulley spacing is a bit different than the later style.

If Ron Cook could contact me off list (rustyacres at yahoo.com), we can talk about it.
John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at vintagetractors.com