[AT] OT--- 800 IH plate planter

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 4 04:21:39 PDT 2015

I rode with the guy spreading lime for me last summer and he had GPS. Now
that is the way to go! When he ran out he just paused the machine, went and
got another load, and picked right back up where he left off. Absolutely
easy. If I farmed for a living I'd be using that on anything spraying or
spreading. Looks cheap enough to justify real quick.

John