[Farmall] Long Distance Rims

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 4 04:18:00 PDT 2015

Any way to ship them motor freight? Business get better pricing for freight
if they have a contract with the carrier, got any one that can help you out?
If you do, make sure they list the freight as something cheap like salvage
parts. I got in a straw chopper for a combine once that got listed as a
machine---freight was ridiculous. I refused delivery, they took it back to
the terminal and changed it to salvage parts and cut the freight bill a lot.

John Hall