[AT] Noise Concerns

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Fri Apr 3 21:06:38 PDT 2015

charlie hill wrote:
> Steve,  I'm right in there with Grasshoppers and Cicada.
> With either of those sounds I have to run the volume up
> to about 45 % on my speakers before I start to hear the recording
> above my ears.  Neither of those are exact but they are close.
>
> Thanks

Same here, Mine is a bit higher pitched than the samples. They have a
mixer on there where you can create background noise that helps drown
the tinnitus. Works for some.

I figure I blame mine on ME... For being "MACHO" and being around open
header race cars, shooting firearms, and other assorted packaged
gunpowder items. Saws, driving truck and LOUD LOUD Music...

Hearing protection????????????  What's that?

--
Steve W.