[AT] OT--- 800 IH plate planter

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 3 18:50:03 PDT 2015

I'm hoping to finish the controls on my foam marker on my sprayer tomorrow
so I can get the planter in the shop for a once over. One thing I have
started doing on my grain drill is tying a piece of baler twine(with several
knots in the end to serve as a weight) to use as a row marker.  When I
started growing milo I had to block off every other spout so I needed a more
accurate way to drill than guessing, this works surprisingly well. Its
positioned to run right over the last row on milo, second to last on
everything else.

John